#Stand4Truth 2015 – Inaugural Conference
Understanding Homosexuality – The Politically Incorrect Truth
Monday, October 26, 2015
Homosexuality in all its aspects is the topic of the inaugural Stand4Truth Conference sponsored by KTALK Radio and the Liberty Lineup Radio Show along with the American Family Association, Family Research Council, and Eos Mobile. Nationally-known presenters include medical experts, scientists, therapists, clergyman, and ex-gays representing orthodox Jewish, LDS, Catholic, and Evangelical views with a mission to inform, inspire, and motivate to take action. “Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:32) .
Politically correct public policies and court decisions in combination with the pro-gay mainstream media and educational systems are forming public opinion without conveying the facts. Propaganda is silencing and distorting the truth—the truth about psychology and medical science, the truth about religious tenets and their scriptural foundations, the truth about Constitutional law, and the truth about real people of all ages whose lives have been physically, emotionally, and spiritually damaged. The impact of the normalization of homosexuality on the workplace, the classroom, the church, and the family reaches into every facet of modern life and portends ominous implications for the future of society. Truth can prevail only through education, knowledge, and action.
Parents, teachers, school administrators and board members, media, doctors, therapists, religious leaders and people of faith everywhere will be enlightened, leaving the Stand4Truth Conference equipped with commonly unknown information and essential tools.
Morning Session 10:00 – 12:35 PM
10:00 AM Opening-Welcome – Sandy Rios, Host – American Family Association
10:15-10:35 AM Morning Keynote – Peter Sprigg, Family Research Council
10:35-11:35 AM Panel 1 – The Truth About Therapy and Psychological Research
Contrary to false and misleading information touted about sexual orientation change therapies, scientific research, and anecdotal evidence, this panel will discuss authentic change therapy and how scientific and anecdotal evidence demonstrate real change. State laws now banning change therapies will also be addressed.
• Robert Vazzo, LMFT – “Junk Science Versus Valid Research”
• David Pickup, LMFT – “How Authentic Reparative Therapy Really Works”
11:35-12:35 PM Panel 2: The Truth About Censored Medical Evidence
This panel will expose statistics concealed from public view and consequences medical doctors have suffered for stating the detrimental effects of homosexual and transgender lifestyles. Dangers inherent in these revisionist trends will be explored, with specific medical institutions participating in unsound research highlighted.
• Paul McHugh, MD – “Why Johns Hopkins University Stopped Performing Sex Reassignment Surgeries”
• Keith Vennum, MD – “CDC Statistics Regarding MSM and Revisionism in Science”
• Paul Church, MD – “The cost of Advocating for Sound Medical Science in an Increasingly Hostile Medical Environment”
12:35 – 2:00 PM Lunch Break
Afternoon Session 2:00 – 4:45 PM
2:00 – 2:05 Welcome – Sandy Rios, Host
2:05 – 2:25 PM Afternoon Keynote Reverend Bill Owens
2:25 – 3:25 PM Panel 3: The Truth About Laws Based on Lies and Constitutional VooDoo
Unconstitutional and unfounded recent judicial and legislative edicts will be explained by this panel, as well as how to stand for truth, free speech, and religious liberty in the face of these travesties.
• Frank Mylar, JD – “Fallout rom the Pro-Gay Marriage Supreme Court Decision and the Pandora’s Box of Anti-Discrimination Laws”
• Mat Staver, JD – “What Kim Davis Taught Us About Standing for Truth and Conscientious Objection”
• David Pickup – “How Laws Against Sexual Reorientation Therapy in Minors in Four States Violate Free Speech”
• Peter LaBarbera – “Laws Needed to Protect Professionals’ Rights”
3:25 – 4:45 PM Panel 4: The Truth About Adulterated Doctrine versus Moral, Scriptural, and Religious Integrity
Panelists will recall God’s clear instructions on same-sex lust and how gay activists have subverted the Bible. Entities recruiting children and youth into homosexualism and the responsibility for courageous and loving parents and churches to counteract these efforts will be discussed.
• Dr. Michael Brown – An Evangelical Christian View: “Simple Answers to Difficult Questions: Can You Be Gay and Christian? Lessons Learned from LGBT Activism”
• Stephen and Janice Graham – An LDS Christian View: “Parental Responsibility to Pro-actively Teach Their Children About Homosexual Sin, Repentance and the Miracle of Forgiveness.”
• Brian Camenker – An Orthodox Jewish View: “Massachusetts Case Study: How Homosexualism is Forced on children through Anti-Discrimination Laws”
• Pastor Dave Welch – An Evangelical Christian View: “The Responsibility of Religious Leaders to Warn and Teach Truth Come What May”
4:45 – 6:15 PM Dinner Break
6:15 – 9:15 PM – Evening Session
6:15 – 7:30 PM Panel 5: The Truth About Real People and Their Personal Experiences With Homosexuality
Change really happens! These panelists will give their testimonies of emotional, intellectual, behavioral, and spiritual change and how their orientation now reflects their natural gender and proper sexuality. Don’t miss these both heart-wrenching and uplifting true stories of overcoming homosexuality.
• David Pickup – How Reparative Therapy Saved My Life – Real Therapy Really Works
• Drew Graham – How I Got In and Out of Homosexuality – the Environmental and Pornography/Internet Connections
• Dawn Stefanowicz – How I Was Raised by a Gay Father – the Devastating and Dangerous Impact of Homosexual Parenting
• Walt Heyer – How I came to Regret Transgendering: A Message to Bruce Jenner and His Fans
• Janet Boynes – How I Left Lesbianism – Called Out to Rise Up and Change
7:30-8:45 PM Panel 6: The Truth About Where to go From Here: The Call to Action
Finally, this panel will discuss how brave, God-fearing Americans can organize to unearth and spread the truth about human sexuality and its dangerous modern distortions for the sake of free speech, religious rights, health, order, and the physical and spiritual well-being of rising and future generations. Become a part of this growing movement of wise and passionate citizens! Join us!
• Brian Camenker – Winning the War: What Works and What Doesn’t
• Dawn Stefanowicz – Homosexualism: A Warning from Canada to America
• Regina Griggs – Citizen legislative Action and Getting Bills Passed
• Liberty Lineup Radio Show Hosts – Educating the Public by Developing a Powerful Multimedia Strategy and Message
8:45 PM Faith in the Fire Award – Pastor Dave Welch
Presented by KNRS Talk Show Host Rod Arquette
Evening Keynote – Pastor Dave Welch